YEAR 5: Decision Support Tools and Products
- Anderson, J. and Crosby, B., Virtual Tour of Marsh Creek Water Resource Conservation.
- Brooks, E., Dobre, M., Lew, R., and Fennema, S., Decision Support Tool for Watershed Management. WEPP-PEP, DSS/Pub/workshop. Development and assessment of an online watershed decision support tool to assess runoff, erosion and phosphorus transport in forested landscapes.
- Burnham, M., du Bray, M., and Running, K., (Water Curtailment) Farmers' Adaptive Capacity in the Wake of Negotiated Irrigation Restrictions.
- Castro, A., Quintas-Soriano, C., and Gibson, D., InVEST modeling – Integrated Valuation of Ecosystem Services and Tradeoffs. Maps of the spatial delivery of ecosystem services such as carbon sequestration, habitat quality, recreation, scenic view, water yield.
- Decision Support Scenarios, (R4) Grad Student working with Michail Fraigkais on urban growth modeling (multiple site)
- Delparte, D. and Edwards, J., Advanced sensor processing for Decision Support.
- Delparte, D. and others, Geodesign Decision Support.
- Delparte, D., Wu, D., and others, High-resolution urban planning for economic/ecosystem services decision support and provision of an online decision support tool.
- Godsey, S., Stoutenborough, J., Hale, R., Lybecker, D., Lohse, K., and Ohr, C., Water Quality Risk Perception, actual water quality sampling results, and respondent actions related to water quality.
- Hale, R., Burnham, M., Baxter, C., and Marsh, K., Portneuf River, Urban river imaginaries: merging social and ecological frameworks for understanding and designing effective river restoration.
- Harrington, K., Hillis, V., and Magbunduku, L., (Game Theory) Eco-evolution of Public Goods Games in Social Networks.
- Harrington, K., Hillis, V., Magbunduku, L., Solomon, M., Helbling, J., and Liao, F., Human Decision Making in Ecological Management Heterarchies.
- Harrington, K., Wilhelm, F., Moberly, J., Langman, J., and Solomon, M., The Impact of Limnological and Geochemical Dynamics on Ecological Management Strategies.
- Ogle, J. and Delparte, D., Sustainable Urban Form Comparison for Idaho Mid-Sized Cities, (in review) Applied Geography. (visualization)
- Parsons, S. and Castro, A., SES landscape delineations in Idaho: Maps of biophysical and Socio-economic landscapes in Idaho.
- Running, K., du Bray, M., and Burnham, M., (Water Curtailment) Perceptions of Fairness and Idaho's Managed Aquifer Recharge Program.
- Weist, M., Lew, R., Suchar, V.A., and O’dell, A., DSS-Water Quality-Recreation: American Water Resources Association (demo, November 2017)
- Wu, D. and Delparte, D., Presented at: Intermountain GIS Conference: Integrating GIS visualization through a web mapping application to enable public involvement in city planning: A case study of Portneuf River Vision Study.
- Wu, D., Delparte, D., and Ogle, J., Community visualization planning and zoning with city and county planners. Anticipated output (Spring 18) – high resolution urban planning for economic/ecosystem services DS and provision of an online decision support tool.
- Youngs, Y., Delparte, D., Martin, C., Portneuf River, Seeing the Past, Finding a Vision for the Future: Rivers, Ecosystem Services, Repeat Photography, and the Potential of Inductive Visualizations and Public Historical Geography.
- Youngs, Y., Lybecker, D., and McBeth, M., Rethinking Story Maps: Using Online GIS for Public Outreach, Social Science Research Collaboration, and Stakeholder Engagement about Ecosystem Services.
- Xiaogang, M., Provenance: DSS, trace scientific workflow: Global Change Information System (https://data.globalchange.gov)
Decision Support Visualizations
3D Pocatello Valley
3D Pocatello in 1959
3D Future Pocatello
3D Boise West End
3D Fernan Lake
3D Fernan Lake (Unity)
Marsh Creek Virtual Tour
MILES Story Map
Pocatello Comparison Map
Pocatello Flooding History
Portneuf River Place-Based Stories
Urban Form City Comparison
WEPP PEP Interface